The OTT industry is growing and evolving, luring many companies and organizations to get involved in it. According to the report, the global OTT service market is expected to grow at a rate of 18% during the forecast period of 2022-2028. The researchers explain that the growth is possible due to the increasing adoption of mobile phones and the availability of wireless broadband.
An OTT service is any service that delivers media content via the Internet. It could be any content you imagine from a short training video to any TV channel from albanian tv live. A user can leverage an application or a website to consume the content of a provider.
However, here, we focus on OTT video streaming services. Companies and organizations can launch their own today and monetize videos with the help of an OTT solution. Businesses understand their money-making potential. They need to share videos with their audience, while people have a wide range of content to watch for a small fee.
Suppose you have already decided to launch your own video streaming service. Then, you will probably need a platform to build such a service. You can hire a team of developers, marketers, and designers to create it. However, the process will take a lot of time and money.
A viable alternative is to obtain a white-label OTT app and platform that is pre-developed. It will help you generate revenue instantly.
A Professional OTT Solution is a Quick Way to Revenue-Generating – Here’s Why
Everything is Pre-Developed for you. You Concentrate on Crucial Tasks.
A professional development company like Setplex thinks through possible pitfalls and avails of a video streaming business. They work on functions that help you avoid problems, maximize revenue, and provide a seamless user experience.
A professional OTT solution has the following features:
- Customization – using customization functionality, you can create your own design embedding your brand elements.
- Monetization – generate revenue through your video content. Common monetization models are advertising, subscriptions, a pay-per-view, and a hybrid. Choose the one that suits your goals best.
- Multi-Platform Support – ensure that viewers get the best user experience. Allow them to watch content on any device they want. You will be able to reach more people and increase the time they spend on the service.
- Analytics – enhance your video streaming platform step-by-step. Reveal what needs to be improved, understand viewers’ preferences, and get insights into their behavior.
- Security – some users might want to steal your content to share it for free with others. Developers of an OTT solution take measures to protect your videos from unauthorized access.
- CDN software – provides a smooth viewing experience. CDN (content delivery network) will help you deliver videos faster and without interruptions. It transmits videos not from the origin server but from the one closer to the viewer. It means that there are lower latencies.
A professional solution may allow you to offer VOD (video-on-demand) content, live streams, catch-ups, and so forth. Viewers get to watch what they want and however they want. With an online video streaming service, they are to decide where, what, when, and how many to watch.
And you don’t need to spend time developing. You can concentrate on content creation and partnerships – the things more important for a video streaming service. Content is what users chase today.
Obtaining a pre-developed solution for video streaming is cost-effective and time-saving. You don’t need to hire a development team and wait for them to create a platform for you.
Professional developers who specialize in solutions for video streaming work on solving the problems of this business. They implement features for content monetization, good user experience, and the possibility to improve and scale.