This question has been asked a couple of times by people who want to add steroids to their bodybuilding plan or are just curious. It is an important question and while steroids may be safe to use, there are some risks and side effects that one can experience, especially when they are continuously used.
Steroids have for a long time been used by athletes, bodybuilders, etc., and while you might be tempted by the fast route to getting huge muscles, you should learn the risks that follow. To get anabolic steroids the right way, you would need to have a prescription from a medical professional, but if you don’t have one, you can also get them over-the-counter. Do your research, talk with a medical professional, compare and contrast the benefits to the possible risks before you make a decision.
Also check trt by mail
Are There Risks and Side Effects to Using Anabolic Steroids?
There are risks and possible side effects that need to be considered before subjecting your body to the powers of anabolic steroids. Now, these side effects may or may not happen to everyone who uses these steroids and may vary in intensity. That said, here are some side effects that may be encountered when using steroids UK.
- Retention of fluid
- Sleeping irregularities
- Damage to the nerves in the case of injectable steroids
- Changes in mood, aggression, or depression
- Mild to severe acne
Effects on men:
- Prostate problems
- Hormone imbalance
- Inability of the body to produce adequate amounts of testosterone if steroids have been used for extremely long periods of time.
- An irregular menstrual cycle (amenorrhoea)
- Increased facial and body hair growth
Are there long-term side effects of using anabolic steroids?
Some of the side effects of using steroidscan either last for a very long time or be permanent. These are the severe cases, however, and they are known to only occur due to long-term use. They include:
- Testicular or ovarian damage
- Severe acne, which results in permanent scars.
- Kidney, liver, or heart problems
- Aggression, paranoia, and mood swings
- High blood pressure
- Tendon injuries
- Trembling and muscle tremors.
- Nerve damage as a result of constant needle use to inject steroids
- Due to needle use, infections such as hepatitis B and C, HIV, and tetanus could be contracted.
The use of anabolic steroids has both positive and negative effects on the individual using them. However, the positive effects seem to be less and the negative effects more. If you are bodybuilding, the use of anabolic steroids in the long run will have more profound negative effects on your body. Not to worry, however, because there are alternatives out there that you can make use of.
These alternatives can be either legal steroids or other natural supplements, and you can achieve the results that you would get if you made use of anabolic steroids, but with fewer risks to your health. That said, whenever you want to begin taking steroids or supplements, consult your physician and discuss it with them.