What is BPSC 2022?
The Bihar Public Service Commission is a well-known state civil service exam that is abbreviated as BPSC 2022. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts recruitment tests to fill vacancies in the state administration.
This exam is held for a variety of positions including Sub Divisional Officer, Rural Development Officer, District Sanapark Officer, and other PCS level Officers. The Bihar Public Service Commission sets the BPSC Prelims and Mains Syllabus.
The commission was established by law to assist the Bihar State Government in problems of recruitment, transfer, and disciplinary action in the state’s public service.
What are the Eligibility Norms for BPSC 2022?
- The applicant must be either an Indian citizen or a permanent resident of the nation, with the necessary documentation to verify it.
- For male contestants in the General Category, 18 years old is the minimum age requirement while 37 years old is the maximum age limit. For OBC candidates (Male/Female)/ General Female/ OBC (Male/Female) 40 years is the maximum age limit. Whereas for the SC / ST candidates (Male/Female) 42 years is the maximum age limit. The upper age restriction for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) has been relaxed by 10 years.
- According to official guidelines, the number of tries is unrestricted as long as the candidates’ age conditions are met. For the representatives of the government who have been on continuous duty for at least three years, for them, there are three Attempts available whereas the Upper Age Limit has a 5-year rest period for them.
- According to the BPSC Eligibility Criteria, education qualifications are divided into two categories: A master’s degree from a reputable university or the candidate must have earned a Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent degree, from a government-approved institution or university.
- Ex-servicemen who are under the age of 53 are eligible for a three-year BPSC age relaxation.
What is the Syllabus for BPSC 2022?
It’s important to be well aware of BPSC Syllabus which is listed below;
- Prelims of the BPSC
- Science in general
- Mental Capacity in General
- Bihar’s history and Indian history
- National and International Events of Importance
- Politics and Economy in India
- Bihar Geography, History, Polity, Art and Culture, etc.
Factors to keep in mind for BPSC Syllabus
- The challenges in Science and Technology will be structured in such a way that no subject profession is required.
- Candidates should research historical financial, political, and social proportions.
- In both History and Geography, candidates must be prepared to answer questions on Bihar’s history and geography.
- The Geography category will feature issues related to Bihar and India’s civic and economic geography, as well as Indian agriculture and natural resource exploitation.
- Candidates for the Indian National Movement should focus on the return of nationalism in India in the nineteenth century, as well as the nature and history of the Indian National Movement.
Candidates can also take assistance in their precious journey of BPSC 2022, from BYJU’S Exam Prep. It will assist them in their entire goal by boosting and assisting them with their promising guidance and will also maintain their optimism during the entire journey.