EASY MEXICAN RICE
Assuming you are in any way similar to me I have battled to make soft rice for what seems like forever. It generally appears to come out either overcooked or soft. I’ve messed with this Mexican rice formula for some time now and am exceptionally satisfied with how it emerged.
What’s the distinction between Spanish rice and Mexican rice? To the extent that I’ve had the option to sort out Spanish rice is made with a saffron base and Mexican rice has cumin, cilantro, perhaps a few peppers, and a tomato base. You can utilize diced-up tomatoes, tomato glue, or salsa for your Mexican rice. I picked Rotel for this formula.
Yet again likewise, rice is known to contain arsenic, so purchasing natural is fundamental to stay away from added substances, additives, and harmful synthetic compounds in your food. I purchase Yogi Organic Rice at my store
Easy clean eating Mexican rice
Easy and soft Mexican enhanced rice is an easy task to make at home!
- 1 Tablespoon natural margarine
- 1 cup natural long-grain earthy colored rice
- ¼ cup natural onion, diced finely
- ¼ cup natural green (or red) pepper, diced finely
- 2 cloves natural garlic, minced
- 2 cups natively constructed chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried natural cumin
- ¼ cup newly slashed natural cilantro
- ¼ cup newly slashed natural parsley
- ½ teaspoon ocean salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes, depleted (or salsa or unimposing diced tomatoes)
- 1 Tablespoon tomato glue
- Add the margarine to a huge skillet that has a tight-fitting top.
- Add the rice and over medium intensity, sauté until light brown, around 2-3 minutes.
- Add the onions and peppers and sauté one more moment (your dish will begin to get extremely hot and may even get somewhat clearly)
- Add the garlic and mix to join.
- Cautiously add the chicken stock, your skillet might sizzle and pop and steam so kindly use alert.
- Add your flavors, tomatoes, and tomato glue.
- Mix and decrease intensity to low.
- Stew for 35 minutes without lifting the cover.
- After 35 min mix the rice to perceive how much fluid is left, assuming it needs somewhat more time, keep on cooking, in any case, switch the oven off, set the top back on, and let the rice sit for 10 minutes.
- Cushion with a fork and appreciate!
Click here to buy organic rice at a very cheap price and with free delivery.