If you are out in the market to buy an outdoor tent, you’ll be spoilt for choice. There are all sorts of tents available at different price points in the online and real-world marketplaces. They vary in color, shape, dimensions and materials used to manufacture the canopy and the frame. Yes, you can always go for a pre-fabricated tent – one that hasn’t been tailor-made exclusively for you. But it goes without saying that a custom tent is any day better than a run-of-the-mill pop up tent. How so? Let’s see.
What a custom tent affords you vs. what a pre-fabricated tent doesn’t
A versatile accessory
As the smartest species on this planet, we love to mold our surrounding environment into what serves us best. And what helps us achieve that is the plethora of tools and accessories we use in our day-to-day lives. Talking of accessories, a modern outdoor tent is one of the most versatile things invented by man.
- Tents protect us from the sun’s heat, not least the harmful UV radiations in sunlight; and rain.
- They also shield us from cold drafts.
- Outdoor activities become so much more fun in their presence. People don’t have to fret about the availability of a safe shelter nearby.
- Canopies and tents are portable and easy to use, meaning they can be carried and pitched anywhere from the beach to a jungle retreat.
Versatile as they are, tents aren’t just drab objects that you use purely out of necessity. They can be your style-statement too!
Modern outdoor tent canopies are manufactured from materials such as PVC, polyester and nylon. These materials are not just UV and water resistant. They come in vibrant colors too. We love to use accessories that exude a sense of taste and match our aesthetic preferences. The same goes for tents as well. Why should someone use a tent that doesn’t look or feel appealing enough to them? And herein lies the benefit of using custom tents.
The power to choose
When you buy a custom tent, you are in full control of the design process.
You get to advise the tent manufacture on things like –
- the color scheme of the canopy;
- the graphics to be printed on it;
- the desired dimensions;
- and last but not the least, what materials you want for your tent. For instance, you may not want to settle for a plain polyester canopy and want an extra coat of PVC or PU on it for increased longevity.
- You also have the option to have bespoke accessories like custom tent 8×8 canopy sidewalls, banners, flags manufactured specifically for your tent.
All in all, what you get is a one-of-a-kind accessory that reflects your persona. But you can’t have any of this with an off-the-shelf tent, no matter how much you spend on it.
Expand your business with your custom tents
Custom tents are great tools for promoting brands. Don’t believe us? Just look at the sea of brand pavilions in tradeshows and exhibitions. The bulk of them are made of event tents, the most popular iterations being the 10×10 and 10×20 pop up tents.
But why are they so popular among brands, big and small?
- Brands utilize bespoke services offered by tent makers to design branded canopies highlighting their brand logos and slogans.
- Catchy graphics and cool color schemes add to the overall appeal of the respective brand pavilions.
- This helps create the much-needed hype and draws new customers to a brand.
- All modern branded tents are lightweight and easy to pitch, meaning they can be carried to any venue for promotional activities.
- These accessories are also extremely durable and prove to be bona fide assets for brands looking to maximize their profits in the long run.
Tips to enhance the looks and practicality of your custom tent
If you are planning to take your custom tent to a tradeshow make sure your accessory is prepped up to grab eyeballs. Here’s some tips to build the perfect brand pavilion with your tent.
- Ask your tent maker to render your tent canopy in your brand colors. But before that, choose a color scheme that appeals to your customer base.
- What are you selling? What’s the average age of your customer base? Factor in these aspects before deciding on the perfect color-scheme for your brand.
- A catchy brand logo is definitely what you need. But don’t make it too complicated. Complicated graphics often make for bad viewing experience. Try to keep things simple and elegant. This will help you reach out to a wider audience.
- If you are employing slogans with your logo, make sure to use large and legible fonts.
- Make use of custom printed banners, PVC sidewalls and tent flags to add to the overall impact of your pavilion tent.
For corporate parties, fundraisers, weddings, concerts and other social events
Gone are the days when gala events were organized almost exclusively in large indoor venues. They can be expensive and hard to reserve. Last minute cancellations are another common gremlin to deal with, when it comes to in-demand venues. All this has led event organizers to shift focus towards expansive outdoor spaces. And why not! Who doesn’t love to socialize under the open sky!
As more and more gala events get organized in outdoor spaces, large event tents and gazebos have become the go-to accessory for event organizers.
- Event tents give you the comfort and feel of an indoor venue, while letting you enjoy the fresh outdoor air whenever you want.
- To add more warmth and style to your event tent, you can make use of PVC walls with doors and windows, matching drapes, flooring and roofing to go with the overall look and feel of your event.
- It’s not expensive to own an event tent. In fact, it is actually cheaper to own a tent than hire one!
Expand the seating capacity of your restaurant
Are you planning to expand the seating capacity of your eatery? Achieve your goal without stretching your budget too much or going through all the hassles of building a permanent structure. Just use outdoor tents! Here’s some tips to get you started.
- Look for idle spaces around your restaurant. It may be a sidewalk, garden or even a rooftop.
- It doesn’t take much to get permission from the authorities to convert such a space into a seating area for your guests, especially when you aren’t planning to erect a permanent structure.
- Buy 10×10 canopy tents from a reliable manufacture like Extreme Canopy, Australia.
- Prep up your tent with matching furniture, drapes and light fixtures. Portable heating solutions are a practical addition for the winter season.
- Your outdoor restaurant is ready in no time! Hear the cash register ring as your guests engage in tete-a-tetes in the warmth of your outdoor tents.
There’s a lot you can achieve both commercially and aesthetically with the help of custom tents. Use your imagination, plan ahead and execute your designs with the help of this immensely popular and versatile accessory.