Every year a lot of people plan to spend their vacations in the Virgin Islands. People love to spend their vacations in St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands because they will get a chance to enjoy water sports, outdoor activities, and street food. If you have not visited St. John any time before, you might be wondering what to pack and what not to pack for your trip. In this post, you are going to learn about the important things to pack for your trip.
Some important things to pack for your trip.
- Passport: If you are not a United States citizen, you will need a passport to travel to the U.S. Virgin Islands. If you are a US citizen, there is nothing wrong if you carry it with you. There are plenty of other islands in the world besides those that are a part of the United States that you might visit.
- Clothes: The Caribbean is the hottest area on earth since it is practically on the equator. So, pack lightly but bring clothing made of cotton to stay comfortable. Your suitcase should be made up of linen shorts, thin sun dresses, and basic tank tops. If you are planning to attend any formal dining event, bring a dress or a skirt and a top along with the above-listed items. Guys could carry a pair of pants and a collared shirt to attend the formal dining events. It is wonderful to have the choice to wrap up with something warm when the nights oc0casionally get a bit chillier. Carry separate towels.
- Footwear: Don’t forget to pack your beach sandals. If you intend to camp out or explore some of the hiking paths, you should bring shoes for hiking as well as shoes for walking around.
- Toiletries: Carrying a sunscreen lotion is very important as it helps you by protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Bring some toiletries including shampoo, toothpaste, and soap too, even though they might all them to you at your St. John villa rental. Carry a bug repellent too with you as it will protect your and your family from bugs when hiking. Avoid carrying too many make-up products with you. You will look beautiful without makeup. If you are a fan of makeup, try to keep it minimal to look natural. Carry a hair conditioner to use after scuba diving and snorkeling.
- First Aid Kit: Do not forget to carry a first aid kit with you, as it will help you when an emergency arises. Keep in mind that having a first aid kit on you at all times is essential.
- Others: Take a good camera with you for clicking some amazing photographs. Carry your mobile phone charger and a selfie stick.
To make your trip memorable, plan for your stay at one of the nicest villas in the USVI. Do you know about the St. John villa rentals? No doubt, you will be amazed looking at the rental options you have with Windspree Vacation Homes.