The world is entering a new age of technological advancements, and software testing isn’t excluded from these emerging trends. There is an up-and-coming solution for agile teams to test software to increase delivery time and accelerate the quality of products in the market.
Curious to know what this solution is?
Well, it is none other than codeless testing tools. To back up our claims, here is an interesting statistic you should know: the Future Markets Insight predicts that the demand for codeless testing will grow at a CAGR of 15.5% between 2021 and 2031.
Thanks to its accessibility, all team members can now automate test cases. So, whether you are a pro-coder, beginner, or non-technical person, all of you can contribute to the software testing process in your organization.
It is why codeless automation tools are considered a viable solution for simplifying testing across various QA teams and managing the increasing intricacy of modern software.
Want to know more about it? Then, read this blog and find out the top codeless testing tools in the market and how they can solve all your automation challenges.
Top 5 Codeless Testing Tools in 2023
By choosing a suitable codeless test automation tool, organizations gain a competitive edge in the market and improve customer satisfaction as they release their products on time with better user experiences for all.
If you want the same for your organization, take a look at the top codeless testing tools of 2023 that can prove to be a game changer for all your testing requirements:
TestGrid is one of the software industry’s prominent codeless automation platforms. With this platform, you get access to hundreds of real devices and browsers when you need them. In addition, it provides in-built test data management, functional and non-functional capabilities, and remotely accessible infrastructure so that you can save costs and reduce time-to-market.
With TestGrid users can perform end to end testing at one single platform be it API testing, mobile application testing, performance testing or web app testing. As a result, you don’t need to spend your money and resources on multiple vendors for testing services.
- Fast performance and reliability
- Allows parallel testing across multiple devices
- Provides full-scale API and mobile testing features
- Easy-to-use with a user-friendly interface
- Supports on-prem and cloud infrastructure
- Uses simple keywords to automate test cases
- Generates SAST and DAST reports
- Robotic arm automation to test hardware workflows
- Provides valuable performance information with benchmarking
- Smooth integration with frameworks like JIRA, Jenkins, and Azure DevOps
Pricing: 200 minutes and One parallel test for free per month. Pricing starts at $23 per month.
Katalon Studio is next on our list of top codeless testing tools. With its enormous range of testing capabilities across web, mobile, desktop, and APIs, it can be used by everyone, whether you are a beginner in the industry or a seasoned professional.
In addition, this tool’s easy-to-use interface, drag-and-drop commands, and record-and-playback feature make it one of the top choices for codeless automation testing by leading industries across the globe.
- Productive IDE to generate test cases automatically
- Provides ready-made test scenarios and keywords
- Ability to capture screenshots of web test objects
- Supports native plugins for famous CI tools
- Provides context-sensitive suggestions, object spying
- Supports multiple data sources like XLS and CSV
- Extensive data-driven testing
Pricing: You can run simple automated tests for free. Premium pricing starts at $354 per month.
ACCELQ is another AI-powered codeless automation tool that can handle real-world complexities in a no-code and scalable environment. The main benefits of ACCELQ include its self-healing capabilities and capability to code in natural English.
Furthermore, it provides comprehensive test coverage by offering a unified view of the Quality Engineering Cycle. Finally, it seamlessly integrates with popular DevOps and Quality toolchains to improve the testing process.
- Enables in-sprint test automation
- Easy tracking and traceability of test cases
- Faster development with Embedded Frameworks
- Creates application blueprint for better test visuals
- Develops test scenarios with Predictive and Path Analysis
Pricing: Pricing on request
Testim is another one-size-fits-all codeless testing solution for end-to-end testing using AI capabilities. The main advantages of Testim are that it allows integration with existing CI/CD tools to accelerate the entire testing process as quickly and efficiently as possible.
With its machine-learning capabilities, you can write, execute, and maintain tests and run them parallel to reduce execution time.
- Root-cause analysis of all failed tests
- Automatic test generation through Smart and Dynamic locators
- Seamless integration with Jenkins, JIRA, TestRail, and more
- Overall test analysis with bug checking and detailed test reports
- Ability to run cross-browser tests on its test cloud
Pricing: Plans start at $90 per month for mobile.
Perfecto is a cloud-based codeless testing platform for testing mobile and web applications that allows testers to collaborate from anywhere in the world. It supports multiple devices, browsers, and OS combinations to ensure your application or web page works flawlessly across all platforms.
With its AI capabilities, it allows you to classify errors, update test scripts, and run them with bare minimum supervision.
- Supports a live testing environment
- Improved parallel testing to run tests simultaneously
- Advanced reporting capabilities for bug detection and fixes
- Ability to reuse test cases
- Self-healing feature to update test cases
- Optimize continuous testing by automating STLC
Pricing: Plans start at $83 per month.
In 2023, QA teams must expect codeless testing tools to gain even more importance than they already have. With improved efficiency and increased accuracy, these tools will beat the challenges of traditional automation testing like advanced programming knowledge, time-consuming practice of extensive coding, and delays in software delivery.
But, if you want to leverage codeless testing to the fullest, it is vital to select the right tool carefully. With the correct tool, you can get support for various frameworks and programming languages, seamless integration, and greater functionality.
While all the tools mentioned above are among the best in the industry, TestGrid takes the top spot for software testing.
TestGrid is an AI-based end to end automation testing platform that allows people with zero coding skills to write test cases efficiently and quickly. With its rich insights for UI, capability for API testing, robotic arm automation, and IoT automation, and support for both on-premise and cloud infrastructure, you can streamline your entire testing process and deliver a high-quality user experience on your web and mobile apps in the most cost-effective way.