If you are planning to begin trading in the foreign exchange or FX markets, you will need some fx サポート.
FX is a short form of foreign exchange. Foreign exchange or FX is also known as Forex sometimes. The word forex is made of two words. Foreign and exchange. In simple words, foreign exchange refers to the trading of currencies.
In foreign exchange, international currencies are exchanged to facilitate imports, exports, and other foreign trades and business. Apart from foreign trade and business, foreign exchange is also important for traveling and tourism. Thus, fx サポート is necessary if you want to gain all the profits of the foreign exchange market.
One thing which separates the foreign exchange market from other markets is that it does not have any main marketplace for the exchange. Instead, all the trading and exchange of currencies is done over the counter electronically.
It means that none of the transactions occur physically. Instead, everything is done with the help of computers and the internet. The exchange takes place on a large scale.
The foreign exchange market is 24/7 open. Thus, when the market closes in one country, it immediately opens in another one. Due to this, one can find that the foreign exchange market is always very active. Hence, the price quotes of this market are constantly rising and falling.
Important terms of the foreign exchange markets
If you want to become a pro at trading in foreign exchange markets, you need to know these finance terms as a solid fx サポート.
- Ask: In finance, ask is a term used for the minimum price you are ready to give in exchange for any currency. Let’s say, you are ready to pay 0.5 dollars for one INR, then 0.5 dollars becomes your ask or offer for 1 Indian rupee.
- Bid: A bid is the complete opposite of an ask or offer. A bid refers to the amount of money at which you are ready to sell any currency. In the foreign exchange market, a specific person gives out bids of a specific currency to potential buyers. This person is known as the market maker.
- Spread: Spread is the term used for the difference between the ask price and the bid price of any currency. Sites that provide traders with foreign exchange markets, make money through spreads.
For example, you want to buy a currency at an ask price of 2 dollars. But the bid price of the currency is just 0.6 dollars. In this case, the spread will be 1.4 dollars. Thus, according to how many currencies you exchange with the buyer, the website will get the spread in a multiple of 1.4 dollars.
The size of the spread depends on the requirement of the currency, its volatility, and your trade’s size.
- Pip: Pip is a short form for the price interest point. Pip refers to the least price move. This price move is and is made in currency markets.
Thus, one pip has a value of 0.0001. Similarly, one cent will be equal to a hundred pips and one dollar will be equal to ten thousand pips. However, the pip value can change in the foreign exchange markets. It depends upon what lot size is offered by a broker as the standard lot size.
- Bull market:The bull market is like good news for all traders. Bull market refers to the foreign exchange market in which the prices for all currencies increase. Thus, a bull market shows hence all the traders and the economy of the world are positively affected by it.
- Bear market: A bear market is the opposite of a bull market. A bear market is one in which the prices for all currencies decline. Thus, this market shows a downtrend in the market. A bear market often occurs because of the financial crisis, natural disasters, catastrophic events, etc. Hence, a bear market is bad news for all traders.
- Leverage: Leverage refers to the amount of money that is borrowed. This money is often borrowed to multiply its returns. The foreign exchange market usually has high leverages. Smart traders often take benefit of this and use leverage to grow in the foreign exchange market.
- Margin: Margin refers to the amount of money that is separated in a different account to do trade of currency. The margin taken aside by the broker makes sure the trader fulfills their monetary promises after the trade is made. A margin is also taken to make sure that the broker does not face much loss even if the deal is not successful.
The money set aside as a margin is often decided by the trader. Margin and leverage are often used together for deals in the foreign exchange market.
- Foreign exchange account: This is the most important term in the foreign exchange market. Hence, if you want to be the best trader in foreign exchange markets, you need to know everything about foreign exchange accounts and their types. It will act as an fx サポート in your trading journey.
A trader needs a foreign exchange account to make a currency trade in the market. There are three types of foreign exchange accounts based on their lot size.
The first type is called a micro forex account. If you are a new trader in the foreign exchange market, you should create this account for trading. With a micro forex account, you will be allowed to trade currencies worth one thousand dollars in one lot.
The second type of account is called a mini forex account. With this type of account, you can trade currencies up to ten thousand dollars in one lot.
The third type is called a standard forex account. With a standard forex account, you can trade currencies worth one hundred thousand dollars in a lot.
Thus, based on your experience in the market, needs, and investments, you should decide which type of account will be best for you.