It can be challenging to choose a new CRM platform. Your sales process must be completely rethought, as it may have a significant impact on your business if you make the wrong decision.
When it comes to CRM software, Salesforce is a sure bet, but what if you want something different?
It’s no secret that HubSpot CRM is another major CRM platform you’ve heard a lot about. However, what is the difference between these two platforms, HubSpot vs Salesforce?
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is an essential tool for growing your organisation.
If you’re thinking about using CRM platforms for sales and marketing at your company, you’re probably already aware of two of the major players in the sales and marketing automation software game of HubSpot vs Salesforce.
While both HubSpot and Salesforce provide a variety of services to assist you in connecting with your target consumers, determining which choice is ideal for your specific company needs in this in-depth comparison.
Salesforce CRM, widely regarded as the pioneer in cloud-based CRM, began operations in 1999, much like many other software businesses, with a small group of like-minded individuals working together to develop a concept.
Since its inception, the company’s focus has been on assisting businesses in better serving their consumers through deep insights and communication strategies aimed at building strong customer connections.
Salesforce product offerings are organised around two primary initiatives:
- Service Requirement
- Customer Industry
While they understand how to assist startups and SMBs on a lesser scale, their success has been built entirely on offering full-service consumer insights to growing businesses.
Salesforce is trusted by some of the world’s most recognized businesses for their CRM needs, and the company has been named the world’s number one CRM platform for numerous years in a row.
Salesforce CRM Is Best For:
- Large corporations seeking bespoke CRM services
- Businesses looking for resources and funds to invest in powerful CRM software
- Users seeking industry-specific CRM tools
- Companies that have a big number of marketing connections
Salesforce CRM Is Not Recommended For:
- Users seeking free CRM software
- People who are unwilling to put forth the effort to understand the programme
- Businesses that want a basic CRM with minimal features
HubSpot CRM, like many other companies, began operations in 2005. The business was founded on the idea that inbound marketing is the new paradigm for recurring sales.
Customers, according to the creators, do not want to be bothered by marketing messages or sold by advertising; they want to be assisted.
HubSpot expanded into a worldwide firm focused on helping businesses understand how to grow by treating customers the way they want to be treated, with this philosophy at the heart of its corporate culture.
HubSpot’s mission has always been to assist others. They created a comprehensive ecosystem based on services, support, and instructional resources to provide businesses of all sizes the tools they need to go a little bit farther.
Why choose HubSpot CRM:
- Users that are unfamiliar with CRM software
- Companies looking to improve their marketing of small businesses looking for an easy-to-use CRM system
- Customers looking for free CRM services
Why do not choose HubSpot CRM:
- Large corporations that require several features
- Those who desire a lot of phone support
- Businesses that require extremely comprehensive sales assistance from their CRM platform.
HubSpot vs Salesforce CRM Pricing:
HubSpot CRM Pricing:
- Free Tools: A variety of marketing, sales, service, content management system, and operational tools are available at no cost.
- Starter: $30 / month (If payable annually) or $50 per month billed monthly.
- Professional: $360 per month (paid annually), invoiced monthly at $400.
- Enterprise: Starts at $1200 per month, to $14,400 annually.
Salesforce CRM Pricing:
- Essentials: $25 / user/month.
- Professional: $75 / user/month.
- Enterprise: $150/user/month.
- Unlimited: $300 / user/month.
HubSpot vs. Salesforce: Feature comparison:
Key features of HubSpot:
- CRM database automation enables more collaboration between sales and marketing.
- List segmentation, active lists, and static lists are all options.
- Landing pages, web pages, and blogs are all examples of web pages.
- Automated Workflows.
- Effective email analytics.
- A/B testing is used to assess the engagement performance of email marketing content (available exclusively on professional and enterprise levels).
- Integration and administration of social media.
- Tracking of paid advertisements.
Key features of Salesforce:
- Lightning Salesforce and Lightning pages may be created using the App Builder.
- Analytics that are ready to use for rapid reporting.
- Forecasts developed in collaboration.
- Territory administration.
- System for marketing automation.
- Chatter is used in team communication.
- Apps for mobile devices.
HubSpot vs Salesforce Pits & Falls:
- Platform that is simple to use.
- Free trial period of seven days.
- A comprehensive blog to assist clients in their education.
- CRM tool that does everything.
- The core programme is available for free.
- Notification of lead behaviours in real-time.
- Email sequences that are tailored to both leads and existing clients.
- Highly adaptable.
- A massive template library.
- A 12-month contract is required.
- At scale, it may be pricey.
- Each contact is only allowed one email.
- Over a specific amount of leads, a graded premium is charged.
- Customer service is an optional extra.
- Features may be added and removed as needed.
- Almost all salespeople are familiar with the platform.
- Dashboards that are very customisable.
- Integrate social networking functionality.
- The user interface is simple to use.
- There are several integrations.
- Salesforce Database aids in the organisation and digitization of a company’s sales records.
- Integration with any data source is possible.
- Security standards and controls are supported.
- Extremely scalable.
- Add-ons do not come cost effective
- Configuration is difficult
- Throughout, there is a steep learning curve
- Report generation might be difficult
- Data storage is expensive
Choosing between HubSpot or Salesforce:
Both solutions can be costly, especially at scale and when additional features are required. However, size is the decisive element. Salesforce is by far the greatest solution for large, corporate businesses.
Not only is the feature set extensive, but it would be difficult to find a sales or marketing staff that is unfamiliar with the platform.
HubSpot, on the other hand, is an excellent choice for small and midsize enterprises and startups who want the capability of CRM software but are unwilling to pay the higher and more sophisticated Salesforce.
Although HubSpot cannot compete with the functionality available in Salesforce, it is an excellent option for empowering your sales and marketing teams to take your company to the next level.
HubSpot vs. Salesforce: Which is better?
HubSpot’s design philosophy promotes an easy-to-use user interface, making it an effective platform for organisations of all sizes.
New users will like how simple it is to use and how simple its functions are. Its integrated support features assist customers in getting the most out of its entire range of capabilities.
Moreover, sales automation capabilities make HubSpot unique. It helps users with easy and simple to understand workflow builder to minimise the repetitive task through automation and manage their business leads effectively.
Furthermore, its sequence function allows users to automate follow up emails, in minimal time for more customised participation.
Salesforce, on the other hand, is a feature and functional powerhouse that can meet a variety of business needs. While it is versatile but beginner users may encounter a more challenging learning curve.
The intricacy of the Salesforce needs initial training for efficient use, but once learned, it provides a comprehensive solution for managing corporate activities.
Furthermore, an AI-based technology powers Salesforce’s sales automation. This clever technology increases efficiency by automating repetitive tasks, such as lead scoring and data input.
Its predictive analytics provide intelligent estimates, helping businesses to stay ahead of sales goals while also offering customized client experiences.
In the crux:
Finally, whether CRM platforms are appropriate for meeting your business goals is determined by your business requirements.
When it comes to specialised purposes, both HubSpot and Salesforce CRM are the best. With each pit and fall, HubSpot vs Salesforce perform their specified functions.
We cover every nuance of HubSpot and the Salesforce platform. There are various HubSpot partners in India who provide clients with complete HubSpot CRM services.
If you are seeking competent HubSpot vs Salesforce CRM specialists. You can connect with us for additional details. As we are one of the top HubSpot and Salesforce service providers and offering our service worldwide.