Washi tape is one of the most useful tools in my Bullet Journal kit because it’s so versatile and can be applied to so many different things, whether you’re planning, decorating, or journaling. Here are 10 fun ideas on how you can use washi tape in your Bujo to make it even more beautiful, enjoyable, and functional! These are all pretty easy to do and won’t take up too much time if you don’t have any already allotted for this purpose.
Create A Color Key
I love the idea of printing your own washi tape to use in your bullet journal. There are a lot of different ways to do this, but here are some ideas:
1. Print out your designs on transfer paper and iron onto washi tape
2. Print out on regular paper and cut into strips
3. Print out on sticker paper and cut into strips
4. Print designs onto regular printer paper, then print them onto sticker paper
5. Layer the printouts over top of each other
6. Cut up old magazines
7. Paint it on
8. Get creative!
Use It As A Page Divider
If you’re looking for a new way to add some flair to your bullet journal, then this is the blog post for you! I’m going to show you how to print your own washi tape and use it as a page divider. If you’re not sure what a bullet journal is, don’t worry, I’ll explain in the next paragraph. Simply put, a bullet journal is a system where someone uses their creativity to organize their thoughts and tasks. It’s basically an analog planner that lets you create whatever layout works best for you. Now that we have that out of the way, let’s jump into printing our own washi tape and using it as page dividers in our bullet journal!
Decorate Your Cover Page
You can use washi tape to make a custom cover for your planner, journal, or notebook. You can also print your own washi tape and customize the pattern to whatever you want! This is a great way to personalize your bullet journal even more than usual. If you’re someone who likes their current layout, this could be an easy way to switch it up every once in awhile.
Track Your Mood
This is a really neat way to keep track of your habits and see if you’re improving over time. Here’s how:
1) Pick two habits that you want to improve.
2) Write them down in the first column.
3) Set a goal for each one (e.g., I will go to the gym three times this week).
4) Look at the list every day and cross off any days you missed or goals you didn’t meet, then adjust your goal for that habit accordingly.
5) Keep going until you’ve reached your goals!
Make A Habit Tracker
It can be difficult to make and stick to new habits. That’s why I love using my bullet journal as a way to track what I’ve done every day and create new habits. Here are some fun ways you can use washi tape in your bullet journal:
-Create a time tracker on your weekly spread by using different colors of washi tape. Every time you start working on a task, put an X over the color that matches the start time, then cross it off when you stop working on it. This is such an easy way to see how long each task takes and whether there’s room for improvement!
-Use washi tape to divide your monthly spread into tasks that you want to work on each week.
Create A Calendar
Print your own washi tape with this tutorial. All you need is some washi tape, a printer and paper. Once you’ve printed the design on your desired paper, cut it out and you’re done! We recommend printing the designs onto fabric so they can be used as stickers or embellishments.
Track Your Goals
1. Create a goal for the year. For example, spend less money or run an event. 2. Decide on your top three goals for the month and rank them in order of importance, starting with the most important goal first. 3. Track your progress on these goals as you go along with weekly reviews and monthly reviews to see how you’re doing! 1. Determine a goal that you want to achieve this year and make it the very first page of your journal. Take time each day to fill in what small steps have been taken towards achieving this goal (or whether they were taken at all). Whether it is cooking more, reading more books, learning another language – anything is possible!
2. Create a mini layout every week that will allow you to track the progress towards achieving your goals. Designate which goals are included within each layout so that they are easy to keep up with when tracking at any given time during the week.
Take Notes In Style
Washi tape is an inexpensive way to add color and style to your bullet journal. It can be used in a variety of ways, including on headers, dividers, tabs, markers, and more. Here are some fun ideas to get you started!
1) If you have a favorite quote or passage that inspires you every day, cut it out and place it on the page with washi tape as decoration.
2) Create tabs for your key pages by cutting strips of different colors of washi tape and attaching them at the top or bottom corner.
3) Decorate the front cover with stickers or small pieces of washi tape for added flair.
Decorate Your Pencil Case
My pencil case needed a little more life, so I grabbed some washi tape and got to work. The result was this fun, cheery case that’s perfect for the summer! Here’s how I did it:
-Cut two strips of washi tape (one in the color of your choice, one in a different color) and place them vertically on opposite sides of the top cover.
-Cut three or four more strips of tape (again in different colors) into small strips for a vertical row on either side of the first set.
-For more decoration, add horizontal rows by cutting several strips at once and laying them across the vertical rows.
Plan A Party
Planning a party can be a lot of work, but it doesn’t have to be! There are tons of ways to plan a great party without having to do all the work yourself. Here are some tips for planning the perfect event:
1) Make sure you choose a date that works for everyone in your group – if one person is unavailable, your whole group may not want to attend.
2) Give guests enough notice that they can make arrangements with their schedules and be able to attend on time.
3) Choose an activity or theme that will interest most of your guests.
4) Invite friends who haven’t seen each other in a while, so they’ll have something new and exciting to catch up about!